Friday, October 16, 2015

A Weekend Negotiation

...all right, fragile human flesh-body, I know I was out until six in the morning gaming last night, and that's on me, that's nobody's fault but mine, but you have to get me through a day of work now, and THEN a nightclub.

I know it's not fair of me to ask you, you're aging, hell we both are, and neither one of us can do what we did at 19 anymore, but that's just how it has to be. Work, then a nightclub, and Then you can sleep. Just push through as best you can, don't break down on me, and if you come through for me on this I swear that on Sunday I'll let you sleep as late as you want!

We're a team after all, we're in this together, now pull it together, do the best you can, and get me through this. I believe in you, I believe you can do this, and you WILL do this for me!

One more day. Another day, another destiny. Let's do this.

And, once again, I'm deeply, deeply sorry that I'm putting you through this schedule.


We cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment